Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Night Musing

So, while at work and cruising on the Craigslist for a minute. (Looking for softball or basketball leagues around the Cardiff area if anyone knows of any.) Anyhow, came across this little ditty and couldn't help but be amused. Now I merely am amused because in a former life I played a little D & D and Magic the Gathering myself, so I can mock because I know how it is.
However, this guys children just really don't stand a chance...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/act/772647072.html - To see it's real :)

Dungeon Master wanted (Scripps Ranch / Poway)
Reply to:
************@craigslist.orgDate: 2008-07-27, 9:07PM PDT
I played Basic/Expert, Advanced and 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons. My children (daughter 12 and son 9) are interested in learning I'm interested in sharing the game with them. I'm looking for someone willing to DM a game for us, or one we can join. We are available to play on Sundays and I think two or three times a month is optimal because of other weekend and social activities we do.

Sincerely, Roklem Steelbreeze

Unfortunately the name was not changed to protect the innocent, Roklem Steelbreeze really is looking for a solid DM, ahh the awesomeness.

No comments: