Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kitty Sitting Saga Trudges Onward



Ok so now I have bought an armada to attempt to battle Minx's weak stomach.



The battle was going well, first off I thought I'd work with the catnip hoping it would help sooth his stomach. Boyy was I wrong, big failure there. It started out like it was working so well, no throw up spots for at least 3 days. But then comes this past Friday night we're all watching a movie, next thing I know Sandy goes into her room for the night, annd whammy, Minx got her. So apparently at least his hatred toward me may have subsided some, however, his weak stomach has not been completely over come.
Fortunately we now have some Oxyclean carpet cleaner to also help wage the war from our new carpet versus Minx' weak stomach. Poor guy :(

To also help matters this week, I've seemingly broken my big toe. Which strangely enough, I'm not really sure how and/or when it happened postively but nonetheless it is swollen and black and blue so that is nice and pleasent. Fun to get to have a speed-up runner in softball this Sunday. Stay tuned sports fans, I'll have pictures up of my fantastic foot shortly! :)

No comments: