Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sugarland and Del Mar Fair!

Ok it's been a while since I've posted now, had the eventful weekend and just not as much to post because mom and dad were here so I wasn't posting for them! :)
Anyhow, past week, me and Lori went to the Del Mar fair and saw Sugarland while we were there, pictures pretty much describe it all. We will lead off with fair, then progress to Sugarland.

So here we are progressing into the fair, just wandered around a lot at first actualyl bought those sunglasses I am wearing in the picture, saw a bunch of crazy Carnies out doing their Carnie things, and it basically just seemed like a large Info-Mercial.












Progressed onto some pitching game of guess your speed win a hat. I just wanted to see how fast I could pitch it, first ball was 74, I guessed 77 for the second ball, and hit exactly 77 and won ourselves some little Surfer Girl hat, it was great.








Progressed over to that ridiculous toss rings onto coke bottles game, and they were having a special deal of get 40 rings for like 2 dollars so we thought what the hell we'll give it a shot. Ah I left out, we met my friend Jackie and her friend Nick (pictured) at the fair as well. So we're tossing the rings just joking around, next thing we know, Nick sticks one on there. Win's that Giant Dog on his shoulder there, quite the animal really.

This is me and Lori at the top of the ferris wheel toward the end of the night.














This is just a view looking down at the fair after dark, such a fun place!














Us taking our seats at the Sugarland concert, had great seats! Was pretty strange to notice the guy there which you can see in the corner who was there by himself to watch the show. Good times though, he got up and sang and danced with us anyhow!

This is the view from the other angle of where we were sitting.














Then here we have Jennifer Nettles and Sugarland up singing! They put on such an amazing show! She sounds absolutely stunning live and her personality just can't help but crack you up she's sorta geeky, but cute ah it was just fun!

Video was taken during their opening song Baby Girl, such a classic song. I apologize for my singing, wow, Lori really is a sweetheart for seriously letting me go on singing, once you hear yourself sing that does it for me, I'm never singing again! Anyhow, try to tune my horrible voice out and note how amazing Sugarland is :)

No comments: