Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Home from Lehi and a fun weekend!



So just got back from Lehi another awesome, but too short trip.
Got to see some good old friends, and unfortunately talked with more, but didn't get to see them. Sooner or later Lance we'll get to chill. I will post some rodeo pictures shortly when I get back home. Had a great time, the whole weekend, flew in Thursday night and got to play and hang out with T and Brit, unfortunately missed Ryan as he was animal sitting for his sister. But we all just layed low some, played some Halo. Then Friday mom picked me up and headed down to good old Utah County for my good friend Mark's wedding. Mark is James Straits little brother and I had the honor of being a Groomsman for his wedding. And it was a blast, good times, I really love their families and Mark's new bride Heather is also great, so it was a really fun time, plus I looked ravashing in my tux so it was good times all around. Did that most all of the day on Friday, didn't get home till about 10:30 then just hung out with the parentals and chatted some at our house. I really miss our house, something seriously amazing about having a creek running through your front yard, just so peaceful. Then Saturday we woke up early and headed down to the old High School Booster club breakfast at the park. Was really great there, it's just like a high school reunion really, but man Lehi is sure growing, hardly recognize most the people. Plus it's really weird to think the demographic of people that are my age and my old friends are primarily the ones who are pushing the baby strollers around! Saw good old Bergholm there, and Marc Hadfield swung by, also got to see Dave Christofferson, Toni Bond and their baby, such a cute little kid! Saw Amberly Felix and learned she was getting married in a couple weeks! (I seriously could attend a wedding every single weekend back home.) Chatted there, had a good breakfast and then headed back home to help clean-up the house for a bit before my parents were having a little Pre-Rodeo party. Brought Hil to the Rodeo and always have a good time there, it's another high school reunion place really, and we had a great time. Stayed after the rodeo for the dirt-dance out on the rodeo ground, met up with Marc and Dixon out there and danced around and just generally joked around for a while. Then headed back home, up early Sunday morning and flew back home! Will update with stuff from home shortly, will also get pictures up to show the weekend soon as I get home. Headed to Sugarland tonight with Lori, really excited!



Me Britt and Ty Thursday night, looking reaaal good too!












Ok now it is really hard to see in this picture, but me and Hil are actually in the bottom right corner, kind of blurry. Front row, she is in blue, I am in a white t-shirt with black cowboy hat on. Three people to the left of where the person standing up walking is in the red.


Me and Hil after the rodeo out in the arena.

Dix, me and Marc! Good times with some good old friends.

No comments: