Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I love my friends.

Haha just an amusing email from a friend at work:

From: DT Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:10 AMTo: DT; WH; CT; RH; JS; DS
Subject: lost phone
All- I lost my cell phone so please either respond to this message with your cell # or send me a text telling me who you are.
Thanks.

From: Will Hyde [mailto:will@thehardagegroup.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:43 AMTo: Dylan TaylorSubject:
RE: lost phone
8**-8**-0***
WH

From: DT Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:10 AM To: WH
Subject: lost phone

Thanks homes, stupid phone fell out of my pocket at Lagoon on Friday. I was screaming like an idiot at pedestrians while riding the white rollercoaster and that apparently was enough to set it free. Now I have h's old phone.

DT
Assistant General Manager

No comments: