Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Torrey Pines Hike

Went hiking up at Torrey Pines with some good friends Mark (The Chaplain) and Matt (The Keeper) and new friend Melody. Just a beautiful place in the world really, it was my first time hiking up there and really can't believe I haven't made the time to get there it was just gorgeous and a really fun time.

Mark, Me, Melody and Matt. Just at a lookout point along one of the many trails there.

I believe this was up at the Torrey Pines Lodge, a really good timer picture done here.

The "act like you don't know your picture's being taken" pose, I feel like we got a little too into it. But it looks like we're having a good time!

Typical, I close my eyes in a picture, pretty proud of myself again, still a great view. Melody must have been telling me something really funny because usually I'm so photogenic! And by photogenic I have perhaps the worst percentage of closing my eyes in photo's of anyone I know...

The end of the hike lets out at the beach and we just walk back to the car from there. Such a beautiful place in the world. I do recall me and Matt throwing some rocks and of course my first throw was "Hey look lets aim at something ridiculously too far away" throw shoulder out, it's hard being this awesome sometimes.

Anyhow it was a nice little hike with some great company and good times!

No comments: