Friday, June 20, 2008

Moving!

So shortly I will be moving from good old Pacific Beach up to Cardiff, which is just a little north of Del Mar and will put me much closer to work. Moving date looks like July 5th which hopefulyl I will then have the family out visiting and they could help too which would be great! The new place is going to save a ton of gas! And my new roomie Sandy is great and we'll have a lot of fun!From the new place I'm seriously considering riding my bike to work at least once a week potentially more. Going to inherit a bike from my friend Lori, I haven't even biked in probably a good 10+ years so it will be an adventure to start for sure! But it should be fun.
This week has been a really fun one. Tuesday, had intentions of a bon-fire and Jen farewell and a bunch of people came over, we all just ended up hanging out though and it was a great time. At least I know I had a great time! :) Wednesday got out on the dance floor at In Cahoots and did a little Boot-Skootin and dancing it was also a great time. Finally got some good rest on Thursday night, now I'm stalling at work and getting ready for Lori's B-Day party tonight and then Jen's wedding tomorrow!

No comments: