Monday, June 9, 2008

Tiffany Visit

So my friend Tiffany from back in the old Chase Suite days came to visit this past weekend and we had a great time. Wednesday night when she flew in I picked her up and headed straight to the Cubs game. (21st row, thanks Sam!) Seats were amazing and gotta love watching the Cubbies! Unfortunately Padres got them this night and Hoffman even came in to close and held the lead for once! Thursday just went to La Jolla, had some good little Mexican food. Friday we met a bunch of my softball and new San Deeego friends down at PB Ale House and then proceeded to Thrusters and just danced the night away some, was a good time all in all. Saturday woke up and helped Linsey and Thomas pack up and get ready to move. Then went to the Zoo good times, will update with some pictures from there later. Came home Saturday night and played some rousing sessions of RockBand, I think Tiff got hooked for sure. Sunday, had 2 softball games. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I loooove softball. A division game with Roshambo we won 21-11 or so, and B divison game at 3 we won 19-11 so overall we had a good time. So as to make it indirect arrogance, I'll just quote a clip from Division B captain weeks recap. "In any case, we pretty well dominated, giving up 6 of the 9 runs in one inning with a couple of errors. I think we had 3 innings on defense where we put them down 1-2-3 and we batted around in each of the first two innings, scoring 5 runs in each inning. Zac, Will & Eric each had 1 legit home run (I think mine was legit and not an error - I was a little busy running the bases) and Will had the 4 base error home run. Congrats & thanks to everyone for a great game." Then we had some lunch at the bay, headed out to Coronodo to see the Hotel Del and came back went to a movie then had dinner in Old Town. Really jammed as much as possible into a few days!

Me playing with a Monkey at the Zoo, he grabbed my hand it was the coolest thing! He had the smallest little hands! Then he about bit me, and I realized hmm this probably isn't the best idea as I pulled my hand back and realized no more than 2 feet away was the this animal bites please watch fingers sign.

This one's for you mom! :) Even the big goofy smile!
Our seats at the Cubbies and Padres game! 21st row gotta love them Cubbies! I swear there was about just as many Cubs fans as there was Padres fans at the game. Even during the 7th Inning Stretch. "Root root for the Cubbbies!" it was awesome.
Me and a giant bear. Just reminded me of Anchorman.
Me feeding a small goat in the children's petting zoo. I seriously cannot believe the patience these little guys must have! Poor little animals you've got kids screaming yelling pulling their hair etc. etc. I just feel bad for them!

Fun times in San Diego for the weekend, I'm exhausted going into another work week! Gotta love it!

1 comment:

ShaRee said...

haha I love the pic in front of the bears, reminds me of Anchorman too. We love that movie. Glad to see you are living life up! Take care!