Monday, November 17, 2008

Funniest Thing Ever

Ok so at the Mason Jennings concert on Saturday, funniest thing ever.
I go in to use the bathroom and there is a set up similar to the picture I have included, but imagine there is only the one taller urinal. So there's only 2 in there. I come walking in and there is a midget, using the tall one! He's kinda arching it up and in there, and I'm a taller guy so I usually avoid the small urinals, but I had no options! So there's me aiming down at this small urinal and the midget next to me... Anyhow, it was all I could do to stop from laughing! Sorry to any of those offended, but was just something funny from this weekend. :)

**On a side note, the Mason Jennings concert was amazing and I highly recommend him to anyone!

1 comment:

garbage goat said...

that my friend is priceless. that is too awesome.