Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Miracle League

So here are a bunch of pictures from this league I have been volunteering for, it seriously is one of the best things I have ever done, I really love it.
This is me with Brennan and his 'Buddy' Zack. Every player has a buddy who is with them to support them, and me Ted and Kristina are coaches who basically sub in as necessary and help get the batting lineups and help wherever we are missing 'buddies' but you'll also notice that some of the buddies are young kids to, so the kids need a lot of support.

You can just see how much fun they all have out there, and it is seriously the best to help them out and give them all the opportunity to play baseball it's amazing.

1 comment:

Marc said...

That's so awesome that you are doing that. I love that last picture of the little girl with her walker. Almost made me cry, seriously. I know where to look now when I am feeling self pity. You're the man bro.
-Marcus