Friday, April 18, 2008

Life in my Cube

This hilarious You Tube spoof pretty much personifies my daily life.
My Cubicle
So we've had a pretty busy week trying to get ready for the Board Reviews at the offices. Happy to say our big boss came in and said all of our reports went over very well and they were very pleased with the progress of the new web page we are developing. Note, I thought that creating a web page wasn't that big of a deal before...Developing new pages for 16 new hotels plus corporate sites, and getting SEO (Search engine optimization) into all of the pages and copy for every different site within there, like Meetings, Best Rate Guarantee, Local Guides, etc. etc. turns out to be quite a project really. But apparently it went over well, so we're pretty happy today.
Thursday night had a basketball game back in my Co-Ed league in balboa park, It went really well, I think I only made a layup or two, but dished out the rock some and beat the team by 10 or so and held a 20 point lead most of the game. The other team was actually playing 3 girls and 2 guys most of the game too, their girls were far superior to their guy talent on their team. So that was a good time, followed that up by heading to a party with some friends from the hotel. It was pretty retro really, reminded me of the college days. Watched all 22 innings of the Padres Rockies game which dragged out to a 3-2 loss for the Pads fun game to watch though, great pitching battles.
Not too much else the rest of the week happened, Jen came home, filed my taxes, cleaned the house the luxuries in life really. We do have a new The Office on the Tivo to watch so I will be looking forward to that! Talked to sister a couple times this week was really good to hear from her! So proud of her graduating and getting honors and recognized for really how great she is! I'm so excited to get out to Indiana and visit her in a couple weeks!

No comments: