Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Events since Vegas!

Ahh where to even start, been keeping busy and having a lot of fun lately!
Soo, have a good friend coming to hang out this weekend, which should be really fun. Will probably go to Torrey Pines and Coronado Island, neither of which I have been to yet really so it will be fun to see and explore.

Since I've last updated, Lets see what I've done.
Saturday's I've been coaching my little Miracle League baseball kids, it is seriously the best experience ever. The parents the kids, all the volunteers it is soo fun. And it was cooking out there last week about 85 degrees probably. Also have been playing a lot of Softball, I'm in a league which is really fun and after last week I got recruited by 3 teams so I've been getting quite a bit of ball in, it's so nice. Jen went to visit Dave last weekend so had the house to myself, didn't really do too much, hung out with Paul on Friday night and on Saturday we went to Lori's housewarming party which was a fun night too. I will post some pictures of my kids from the team, and just finally got new batteries for the camera so will get some more photos up!

No comments: