Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another week in paradise

Actually, it was just beautiful this past week, but nothing really too exciting.
Just getting ready to head to Indiana and Raleigh for the week. Going to Indiana to see my baby sister's Graduation! I'm so proud of her it's awesome and she will be heading to Penn State next Fall! Out there with Pitino and she'll be a proud Nitny Lion.
Then heading to Raleigh N.C. to visit Riley up at his school in Henderson to watch him teach one of his last classes. Riley does this program called "Teach for America" and it is seriously one of the best concepts ever, I really love it, and I honestly tell anyone I can about what Riley does, it's truly comendable and he is the man for sure. On Friday night the 9th in Raleigh we will be heading to see Kanye West which should be an awesome time. So really looking forward to this upcoming week! I will have pictures to follow, sorry I don't have more, busy week trying to prepare to head out!

No comments: