Thursday, July 22, 2010

Utah Weekend Rodeo & Reunion

Wow, so honestly this was one of the most fun weekends I've had in ages.  And I've had some great weekends!
Brought Ashley home to meet my sister finally for the first time, and was able to meet up with a bunch of friends and all go to the rodeo as well, made for a great weekend!

 Me and Ashley at Kareoke @ Habitz in Utah

The Tri-Fector re-united years after their last reunion, good to see these gentlemen!

Went up to Snowbird with my Sister and her BF Andy, swam in the pool, hung out in the hot tub up there, it was amazing.

My sister and Ashley in their matching team 'Move to the Mountains' t-shirts!

Me and Ashley at the Lehi Roundup 2010
The boys relaxing after the rodeo and an exhausting day of fun.
The good looking ladies from the rodeo that evening!

And that about wraps it up, a great weekend in Utah!

No comments: