Sunday, October 12, 2008

Need to get back on pace for updating

Been so busy lately, haven't really had time for full updates.
So, the weekend after my birthday in Vegas, my good friend Drew Fosse came out. Had a great time, headed up to LA and saw a Dodgers game on Thursday 9/25. We ended up just getting $55 Left Field bleacher seat tickets. Definitely an interesting crowd at Dodger Stadium, anybody wearing anything other than Dodger's jersey's was getting heckled, some guy in a Yankee's uniform, some girl in a Cubs shirt, was pretty entertaining. overall the game was sub-par as the Dodger's had clinched the division already, so I think it was the 3rd inning when Manny and anyone with a somewhat recognizable name was pulled out of the game. I've know gorwn to hate the Dodgers for knocking out my Cubbies. Highlight of the game was having Tommy Lasorda walk right behind us and getting to shake his hand.

For some reason they welcomed Jim Abbott too, always liked that guy, don't really remember why they were celebrating him though. Welp that's all for now, gotta get back to cleaning my room for the week. Will update more later.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey long lost friend....how are you! I found you through ShaRee's blog. Hope all is well and look forward to reading your blog!!

ShaRee said...

Of course our little girl will cheer on the Utes! :) Scott has been driving me crazy wanting to get up to the book store to buy her more Ute gear. She will even sit and watch the game with us and cheer when we do. You know my girl is gonna be a baller! :)