Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Will Power turns a Quarter Century

Ok I was going to wait until I had pictures, but they're on Ashley's camera and probably won't be able to get to them anytime soon.
So anyhow, this past weekend I turned 25, I can rent a car now without the additional fee, yay!
It wasn't going to be a big deal really, but in the week heading up to it, I was talking with some friends and we decided what the hell, lets do this. And it became a Vegas weekend.
Booked a couple nights at Treasure Island on the Strip, and Friday right after work, we picked up the crew and headed toward the glowing lights of Las Vegas.
Included in this trip were Ashley, Mark, Jamey and Jenny all in the car for the ride. And Ross flew in first thing Saturday morning and met us there.
The drive down was fairly uneventful, except for going into quadruple over-time in our game of 90's Trivial Pursuit. Teams were me and Jamey vs. Ash, Jenny and Mark. Now to preface, Jenny and Mark are both from Kentucky, so we'll just say the teams were basically 2 on 2.
Critical answers of Conan O'Brian and 'Doom' (The game following Wolfenstein 3d) came up clutch and solidified the victory for me and Jamey.
All in all, getting there went fairly quickly (4 hours 45 min) and we just walked the strip and played some that night.
Woke up early the next morning to catch the football games, played out at the pool, had a little nap. Then went VIP at the club Christian Audigier, which apparently it was me and Heidi Montag's birthday's, she had a few more people in her entourage, including people I think filming The Hills. So it was a really fun night. Yada Yada, went to bed around 5am or so. Everyone sleeps in the next day some, and head back home. I'll update with pictures later when I can get them from Ashley.
Super Drew is coming into town tomorrow afternoon and we're going to be heading up to LA to catch a Dodgers game and possibly a Padres game on Saturday as well, should be a good weekend! Miss you kids back home!

4 comments:

T-Funny said...

Happy birthday! Glad you had a blast in Vegas! I'll get back there one of these days.

Hey, send me your email. I made the switch.

ShaRee said...

Happy bday old man! haha 25 just sounds so old. :) Glad you had a good trip. Take it easy so you don't break a hip! jk

Will Revenue said...

You let me know the minute you get back in Vegas Tiff! I'll swing by to say hello to you and the Fam.

Will Revenue said...

NP! Good to hear from you! I do have to slow down these days! Old age is coming quick, but hey at least I can rent a car without the additional fees now! :P