Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Softball Season in Full Swing

Soo, in the past 3 weeks I think I've played over 20 softball games. Makes life fun!
I have been thoroughly contemplating my all time slow pitch softball team, but have had the pleasure of playing with so many great players that one lineup is tough.
Anyhow.. Tuesday night is my Men's league team, which is one of the best teams I've ever been on, and we played this poor team today, we started off the game with 5 homeruns in the first inning. And a 9-0 lead going into the 2nd inning after they went 3 up and 3 down.

Game ended up being 30-4. Unfortunately there aren't mercy rules and this 30 comes at the expense at our final last 2 innings of our guys just stepping on the plate and getting automatic outs. This picture pretty much summed up their evening.

No comments: