Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OB Street Fair Festivities

So the annual OB Street Fair was the other weekend, for those not in the "in". OB is Ocean Beach is a section of San Diego, Primarily inhabited by Pot-heads, surfers, and Gypsies, but I repeat myself. Anyhow, it was a pretty good old time, and here are some pictures to remember the party. Looks like above here we are doing our SunGlass modeling photo-shoot, Jamey on the left, Andrea up front and Mark to the right.


Looks like we now expanded our group and got a little more of everyone's attention. We've got Dan in the back talking to me, then lining the front we've got Anne, Kim, Jamey, Andrea and Mark. Or Softballically speaking you have SS in the back, lining the front is Pitcher, 2B, Right Field, 1B, and Left Field.


Now you may be wondering a few things about this picture, well I can answer only a few of the many things happening in this photo.
First off, no I did not purchase those Sunglasses I am wearing, I "Inherited" them from the Lazy River at MGM Grand in Vegas.
Second, the left lens is a little slippery and tended to fall out quite frequently.
Third, I don't know, I grab my chin to do the thinker even though I don't have a beard, I can't grow one, I've learned to accept this.

No comments: