Thursday, February 19, 2009

Softball Season

So we embark upon another Softball Season in San Diego this year. I have one friend who I've declined to play on his Monday nights team. Primarily because I am Playing Tuesdays, Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays. So it should be a good time!
Started off one of the leagues yesterday and we won convincingly. Wednesday night team is tough, we are really pretty solid. We got up 15-0 by the end of the 3rd inning and ended up finishing the game up 15-3.
I only went 2-4 from the plate which was sort of disappointing, but it's hard to be really focused when you're up 15-0 and still want to go up to bat really aggressively, but I'll have to work out of the hole. We're having a contest to see who can get the most hits, HR's, RBI's and best Average, so that should keep it competitive.

This is kinda what we look like.

No comments: