Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ok more frequent posts I promise!

Ok so it's late tonight, but I've been thinking I really need to work on updating this more frequently! So As of this week I will be doing a much better job, so stay tuned!
Past few weeks have been a lot of fun! Going to the beaches, my friend Lori moving to San Diego, talking with old friends and making new ones!
Heading to Vegas this weekend with Gary for his 22nd birthday, and meeting some friends there, Gary got us the hookup at the Wynn! So we should be biiiggg pimpin down there! Keep posted for some pictures. *Note much of what happens in Vegas most likely stays in Vegas, but I'll keep you up with that which smuggles its way out.
Anyhow here are some pictures from St. Patty's Day, went out in Ocean Beach and had a good time! Always tough those weekday "holidays" makes work come really early the next morning!












No comments: